Tuesdays 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Crosspoint Church, Online
Pastor Alan Chow 鄒勰麟傳道
This class ordinarily meets for fifteen weeks for periods of two hours and fifty minutes including two 10-minute breaks.
An introduction to the background, content, careful examination and interpretation of the New Testament.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate a deepened grasp of the content of the books of the New Testament (加深對新約各卷書內容的掌握。)
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the nature of the Greek, Roman and Jewish worlds into which Christianity came (對希臘、羅馬和猶太世界的本質的基本理解。)
- Understand the most essential elements of hermeneutics (了解詮釋學的最基本要素。)
- Appreciate the various genres of New Testament literature such as gospels, history, parables, miracle stories, and narrative (欣賞新約文學的各種體裁，如福音、歷史、比寓、神蹟故事和敘事。)
- Apply the content in such ways as to promote personal Christian growth and further the individual’s mission and ministry (以促進基督徒個人成長和進一步個人使命和事工的應用。)