An introduction to Christian Theology focusing on its nature, task, method, and application followed by a survey of the doctrines of Revelation, the Triune God, Creation, Humanity, and Sin.
15-week online course 15周在線課程
3 hours of recorded video lectures and online interaction each week
Starting 9/4/2023 開始
Cantonese Video Lectures
Exercises and Quizzes can be Completed in Chinese or English
The Crosspoint Institute of Ministry Leadership
Milpitas, California, USA
Lead Instructor: Dr. Gideon Lee 李業基博士
Upon the successful completion of this course, students should be better able to:
- Express a clear understanding of selected major Christian doctrines.
- Employ a theological method that includes Biblical exegesis, historical developments, philosophical insight, and experiential reality to articulate Biblical truth with accuracy, clarity and coherence;
- Be knowledgeable of a variety of theological approaches and methodologies;
- Articulate their own personal theological positions; and
- Function as responsible pastoral theologians in applying Christian truth to contemporary life.