Spring (April-June) 2021
Meeting Online Wednesday 7:30-10:00PM (PST) 4/7-6/26
Pastor Antonio Luo 羅仕成傳道
COURSE DESCRIPTION 課程簡介
An examination of the rationale for the ministry of Christian Education. The study focuses on what is happening to people through the principles and methods for organizing, administering, promoting, and improving the education strategy of the local church.
At the conclusion of the course, students should be able to:
- Articulate a rationale for a church’s Educational Ministry
- Set forth a theological basis for the organization and administration of the Educational Ministry;
- Identify the basic principles and methods of an Educational Ministry Program
- Develop competency in organizing, planning, conducting, and improving the church’s total ministry
- Lead a church to develop suitable objectives, goals, and action plans for Educational Ministry;
LECTURES AND ASSIGNMENTS 講座編排與閱讀任務
This course will meet every Wednesday from 7:30 to 10:00 PM Pacific Time for 13 weeks from April to June in 2021. There will be two special Saturday classes on 5/1 and 6/5. Classes will be held online from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
本課程為期13星期，4至6月每星期三晚上西岸時間7:30點至10:00在線上課。在5/1和6/5兩個星期六从上午9:00 AM 到下午 3:00 PM將會有特別的教學學習，敬請學員留意及預留時間參與。